Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

waiting for the long weekend...

I'm really waitng for the long weekend. Well, the holiday is not as long as holidays in the Phil, and that is one of the things I miss most.

I'm looking at my nails now, hmmm, they've grown a bit.

Oh, last saturday, we surprised Ate Lenlie. We are all sorry that we can't attend her wedding and I hope that that somehow we made it up with her. We went at Safra at Tampines at 8pm and she was surprised to see us. What her sister, Diane, told her is that there will a foundation they will be attending to. Hehehe, boy she was really surprised. And what she thought was, Mahal dito a, sino magbabayad neto. =) Then after the buffet dinner, we gave our gift. Yey! Hope she liked it. And then while waiting for their turn to bowl, we played darts, as in we played darts. After that we turned to fuzzball. Crazy crazy game. Then their turn tobowl came, Arcel and I opted to play Photohunt, a video game. Saturday night ended on Sunday, 2am. Euge and I were craving for Lugaw and tokwa't baboy, e wala naman e.

We were successful in hearnig mass in the morning. Then stayed at home all day. Geri set up his magic sing and I sang for hours. =) Not too proud of it.

Double =). I bought new pairs of shoes from prettyFIT. I like 'em. I'm not really a shopaholic, I'm more of a fashion victim but I think I am getting addicted in to buying. Oh, well.

Ciao, need to fill up a form. And need to watch CSI, yep, bought another season.

1 comment:

  1. just like you I missed also long weekends and I meant the long ones. har har...

    Glad I have company whom I can turn to at all time =)

    Hang on, buddy!

    ReplyDelete