Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

1st of May

So much plans for this holiday but we ended up bumming @home. Yesterday after work, Sheila and I cruised Citylink Mall and honestly we didn't find anything that we really like. If you ask me, Citylink Mall is a good stop because of Prettyfit. It is my desired brand for now. My soles don't hurt when I use the flats I just bought. Unlike with Charles and Keith, my soles hurt with flats and I have cramps with their heeled shoes. I better find other Prettyfit outlets.

We finished csi season 2. =( Hey hey, it wasn't only Peter Petrelli, Sylar was also a guest in CSI. Check out Anatomy of a Lye.

I miss Tinolang Manok. =( Since we eat out most of the time, I miss Tinolang Manok. We used to cook this viand once a week. Oh, and have to mention we try to eat veggies for dinner, we need to cut on carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment