Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

hello twenty seven

I am so happy. Euge gave me a gift. Tomorrow, I'll take a pic. I've been lousy with taking pics lately. That my curled hair is already going buhaghag.

Very soon I'll feel secured again. No worries.

Aww... my soles hurt from walking all day long with the wedged yellow grendha thonged sandals. This am, left home at 9am to go to Sheila's to deliver something and then went to Tampines mall and then to Sheila's again to pick something up. And then Euge and I went back home to Bukit Merah, went to Lucky Plaza and then some more mall strolling at Tangs and Wisma.

For lunch, satisfied my craving for spaghetti. Went to Pastamania for simple red sauce with meatballs. Had another fab dinner at Hamoru. This has become our fave japanese resto.

No comments:

Post a Comment