Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My mu mu

Eugene is great. Thankful ako, I feel blessed. He does his share of things. He doesn't lose his temper and he always listens. When I see you smile, my bugnot is gone oh hoh and When I see you bugnot, I can't help but smile. (tune of when i see you smile). He is so patient and he finds me cute, parang pet. I like making him laugh kasi genuine, sabay comment pa na "ulit nga ulit nga." He fondly calls me tiki short for butiki, I drink small amounts of water and he has to remind me to drink water, and most of the time ha, he gets me water. Basta wag lang sya gugutumin. =)

Weekend is over. Ayan, house lng kmi. Tired and stressed. Bakit tired and stressed e wala naman kami ginawa... ewan ko ba... *shaking my head*

GSS na! Patingin tingin di naman makabili... Har har har

No comments:

Post a Comment