Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

made up my mind

I was thinking about this. And yep, my mind is made up.
I had my hair curled yesterday after going off from work. Kulot na ako. Hahaha. Hindi un dating kulot na buhok ha. As in chemically permed. Harhar. This is the first time that I have my hair permed.

Me: (showing a photo) Will this curl look nice on me?
Jimmy: How to say a, of course you nice will look nice. If you look not nice, will look a bit nice.

Lol. Okay, so as I wished, I got a hair which does not need a comb. Will I survive... dunno yet.

Sabi ni glai, fish makes a good pet daw. Sabi ni Eugene, looking at an aquarium daw is relaxing. I don't get their point. I still prefer a pet which remembers. =)

Hay, its a saturday. Just finished ironing. Hope this weekend wouldn't be tiring.

Ahay hay, today is Ate Len's wedding. Sayang tlga di kami naka attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment