Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

harry made me go solo, not once but twice

It was the movie. I watched Harry Potter's 5th and latest movie alone. I watched both on the first day on the first MF. It was easier, not that hard to spot a seat for one.

Am not one of those who got disappointed with the latest movie. In fact, I am pretty much pleased. When I read the book, it was a sad sad story. But when I watched the movie, I saw the light and young side of the lead characters, their lines were young and witty. The effects were so nice. I would never have thought that the muggle's bridge was destroyed like that. Just that there were really some scenes that if I remember correctly, didn't happen that way.

Nothing more, just posted my fondness,errr love for HP series.

No comments:

Post a Comment