Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

a dream is a wish your heart made

I believe that dreams come true. And that they are whispers of the heart.

As I watch my baby sleep, I wonder what her dreams are about. She smiles, and now she also frowns. Inay told me that this is because angels are playing with her. Anymore reasons?

With Ecai's sleeping cycle, she sleeps almost the entire morning. Wakes up to feed, that is every two hours. She then wakes up at 10pm and will sleep at past 1am. And when awake, if she's in a good mood, she now knows how to interact, can you believe she already laughed at asel's and jut's funny faces and sounds. And oh, she follows my lead when we invite poop.

Love my baby girl.


PS. I received a blog award from Gwacie. She's a girltalker and a talented digiscrapper. (Sori sis, I am not able to follow the rules of the award.) People, head on to her blog, her layouts are something not to be missed. Thanks again Gwacie


No comments:

Post a Comment