Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm on FB!

I know it's way too late for a shoutout like that. I ignored FB for the longest time, and now that I am in, there are lots of catching up to do. Not only with connecting with friends, don't get me wrong Friendster has kept me and will keep me connected, but the games in FB will get you addicted. I only am fond with one at the moment, YoVille. Wow, visiting other people's pad made me drool. Ganda! I like Glaiza's and Sheila's so far. Glaiza's is super complete, I didn't say she's addicted to it, I only said that all her rooms are super complete and overly super nice. =) Playing the game made me miss Dollwar. It is so sad that the site is no longer available.

Uh oh, my Ecs is waking up again. She has been waking up for the slightest noise. But she smiles more often, cooes more often. We now play together! I do the talking and singing and miming, all she does is smile, and that is enough to make my day.

Love my doll baby.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Believe me, a lot of my friends are still clueless about Facebook!

    Love that layout sis, it's so sweet and dainty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwacie, really? =) add me in FB, please. (girltalk) PM me your account ha.

    ReplyDelete