Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

strolling at the park

Ecai turned 3 months old last Aug 8. We originally planned to celebrate at Luneta Park, inviting some relatives and some friends. But too bad, it rained the entire week, typhoon kiko ravaged.

Anyway, when the sun looked like it is going to shine we still went, Ecai, Inay, Jut and I. Miss you Mumu. We went and expected to stay by the bay. Err, the Oceanarium was there! No more seaside! I didn't know. So did Jut. I was in Singapore and Jut was in UK and Inay was err, spending her time at home or malling with Ate Ana, Glai, Tita Ne and Paolo. So we ended up just strolling.

Flags were at half-mast, symbolic respect for the death of former President Aquino.



The wind was gusty. My hair was everywhere.


There was a little drizzle before we went home. And off again to go to see Mausi. Too many pics, I'll load some when I have some more free time.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment