Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

she holds my heart

Ecai is growing up, she's putting on weight and adding on length. She's wiggly and cooes and ahhs and demands to be held all the time, which of course, stresses me out. It's tiring specially when she wakes up every two hrs for milk, then have to burp her and dance her to sleep again. I am not complaining, just sharing. No right to complain specially when I have all the help of my mother and mother in law. wink wink. Can't wait for my baby to grow up. We can do things together like scrapbooking, I'm not selfish so I can share my supplies as long as she can share hers. Ha ha ha. But will we share the same interests? Hope so, besides, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Finally had the time to finish a digi layout. I have started this one like, saturday and only finished it now, a wednesday. Whoa, 4 days... aw.

No comments:

Post a Comment