Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

oh no! monday is coming

if i were monday, i'd always wonder why almost everyone dread me. =) is it because of the waking time? or because of the work that was left pending last week is about to catch up again? and maybe because four more days after me means stress and deadlines? absolutely right!

again, my weekend is not enough for me. friday night was fun. had geri's bday dinner at lau pah sat. then hopped to hardrock cafe. well, it was my first time for any hardrock cafe and it's been years since i've been in a bar. oops, my mistake, i remember going to the arena just last feb. =) went home at 2 am, woke up 9am, saturday. all day saturday i spent my time infront of the pc, doing what i love to do with pics, then my head started to throb so i slept it off till 6pm. at 9pm we went to borders along orcahrd road to buy euge's book. and whatelse did we have... 3 pc games. and i had my things for my new regimen. =( spender. and then sunday, woke up 10 am, too late for the morning mass so we went to the market instead. manicure and pedicure d.i.y. and then, late mass for us. as a signal for our manic weekdays, i had to iron, euge had to finish the laundry.

and i still feel that i have missed to do some more of my stuff this weekend. my re-reading of harry potter 6 hasn't progressed. i haven't had any time to write... blah blah blah

goodnight anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment