Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

friday the 13th

euge reminded me that today is friday the thirteenth. i used to get scared of this when i was in school, scared of taking the exams, getting my pants or uniform soiled, being caught in traffic, and lots of, now i believe, to be lame reasons. i might be putting the blame on the date rather than my lack of preparedness for the exam, walking absent-mindedly, and waking up late. but ey, just now, i lost two battles at dollwar. lol. lame fashion sense. haizzz...

fear of friday the thirteenth=paraskavedekatriaphobia

as i waited for the elevator i noted that it is at 13th floor, so i pressed the button and it went down to my floor, lucky 9. hekhek. so after going to the plaza, euge and i walked home. bad cause i used my new sandals and it rubbed my feet and it burns my skin. i needed some lotion to lessen the friction, but no lotion in my purse... what we used, euge's sweat. ew, how innovative and convenient. =)

God is always above all. no friday the thirteenth at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment