Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

block 886A street 83

Yesterday I had to wake up early to prepare the lumpiang shanghai. In fairness to Gerry, he woke up first and went to the market for the ingredients and chopped some carrots and onion. But then again, infairness to me, I continued the chopping and went to the supermarket to buy the wrapper and make all the rolls. Then off we go to Tampines for Jon's Bday.

The day started with us watching Pasukob. Corny? So what. Sometimes all you need is a little gag to de-stress. And then after that, the TV was tuned at MTv, what was the segment? The Priciest Cribs of All Time. Mariah Carey has a bathroom to boot, Kimora Lee Simmons has a 15-seater theatre, and the priciest crib is on an entire island. Talk about wow and hardwork.





We are the early birds. If its not Sheila, its Jaja. Go figure.


They all asked me to sing. Well, what can I say, my voice is popular. Lol. I don't sing solo. On a mic. I really don't. I am tone deaf. I only sing solo when its only me and Eugene. But they forced me to, so I sang At Seventeen. I had cold sweat all through out the song. Lol.
+ing: lots of eating, giggling, drinking, and magic sing.

We were back home at Bukit Merah at 3:30AM after the Tequilla and Vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment