Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

addictions

Its a Saturday and I spent my entire morning in the room. Why? Oh 'cause we slept at 2am. Doing what? Oh, Euge was working on his project and I was feeding my addiction. My what? My current addiction addictions. Uh oh.

1. PS - Oh yes, I'm such an addict. Ain't it obvious from all the pics posted?

2. Dollwar - Pics also posted. =/

3. CSI - I am a maniac. I am even addicted to the application in friendster. But my favorites have left CSI. First is Aidan (NY) and now Sara.

4. Doritos - Huhuhu, I always crave for a bag.

5. Buying - What do I buy, I don't know. Anything useful.

6. Eating out - Anywhere just not at home. Don't want to cook because I don't want to end up cleaning an already messy kitchen.

7. I am back to nail biting... dunno how to stop. Huhuhu. This is the one thing that I can't kick outta my habit.

Gotta sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment