Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

For 2008...

For this new year, I plan to indulge myself some more and do things that will make me feel good.

1. I'm looking fat. I feel fat. I think I had too much rice and noodles. Will do try to lessen carb intake, I feel pudgy.

2. Try to like fruits. I don't like fruits, I hardly eat one. Instead of filling up with carbs, will have fruits. Hope I can do that. Tried eating an apple a day last September, I lasted only a week, then after that I think I haven't had any fruits yet.

3. Need to find a beauty regimen and stick to it. Had pimple break outs lately and what I did was use salicylic acid and allowed my face to dry up. Thinking moisturisers only add oil and oil means pimples. Now, my face is too dry. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles, right? And wrinkles means ageing, right! Better start cleansing, toning and moisturizing.

4. Learn new skills. Skills like editing, not pcb ok hehehe. And putting on make up and baking maybe.

5. Be more accommodating. Be friendlier.

6. Be a good daughter. I haven't been a good one. Sniff sniff.

7. Read, Learn, and Share.

8. And the last on the list so far is the resolution that I had last year and year before... stop nail biting. =)

~I can't watch the movie Eugene is watching... too pitiful, the movie has no heart at all. Storyline is that they put cold blooded criminals in an island and whoever survives will be set free, they kill each other, imagine that. And worst is that they broadcast this. It's like big brother- lost- survivor. Can't believe anyone who can stand to watch it. Lol, Eugene is not standing anyway, he is lying on the bed.

Baboosh, gotta surf the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment