Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Treasure

Its Christmas Day! This is a Christmas day of firsts for me, know why?
1. First time I cooked Paella. For me it tastes too sour, too much tomato paste. Euge said it tastes okay.
2. First Christmas celebrated away from family. Both Euge and I were used to celebrating Christmases with our respective families, but now we are celebrating in Singapore.
3. I thought of work this Christmas, which of course sucks. I am used to having long yuletide holiday. Just not used to working on 24th of Dec and have dreaded duties by the 26th.
4. Our first Christmas as family, of course Eugene and I. Christmas day we went to Eugene's boss' lunch treat and then we watched a movie, National Treasure, Book of Secrets

All in all, its Christmas, who cares how I spent it, its Jesus' Birthday! Top of my wish list is hmmm... I decided not to share. lmao

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment