Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

random ramblings

...because I have nothing, err.. I don't want to do anything.

  • I am so lazy... what I do when I open my eyes in the morning, stretch and say, "oh, it's morning." Then I close my eyes and snooze for another 2 hours. And when I finally manage to sit up, I lounge around, run the pc, surf the net, open a magazine, look at photos and finally, begin a normal-responsible day.
  • Ohh, today is the birthday of my Lola who passed away almost 21 yrs ago. She took care of me until she can, she brought me to school, would wake me up... and oh oh, I remember the first thing I would do when I open my eyes then, I would scream "Lola." I wouldn't move until I hear her say, "Baba na." And won't go down the stairs until I see her. Then I would open the TV and watch "Batibot" and the lounge around scratching my head. Hahaha, I am still doing the same routine. Dang!
  • I know this should change and it will be sooner than I might've thought.
  • I couldn't use shears, not allowed to thread, oh man, what to do? I really like crafts, be it cross stitching, anything with paper, now I got some clay but not getting the hang of it, use glue, color, paint, but I am limited as of now, so all I do is digital. Oh, I would love to learn how to sew.
  • God blessed me so I want to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment