Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Like Sugar


I love papers! And lines. I think that even if I do the traditional scrapping, I will end up stamping, doodling, and use papers!

I remember when I was in elementary, I would only buy snack foods for lunch. The saved money and saved lunch time, I all spend at the local bookstore. Ogling at stationaries and cards and notebooks. I think I prefer texture than print. I like simplicity in anything... errr, sometimes that changes, only sometimes.I like notes to be neat. I usually rewrite notes, oh, that means that I am guilty of de-forestation. That leaves me with a question... are paper still produced with cutting down trees?

2 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet photo nga sis! I used to be a neat freak with my stationery - one mistake and I needed to start all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style talaga sis, it's so like you...pretty sweet ;) nice LO talaga!

    ReplyDelete