Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh my my

Oh my my! No post for over two weeks! Where have I been?! I've been all over places and a site. Lol, places as in Clarke Quay, Singapore Zoo, been to the IT show and a site as in dollwar.com. My weekend is not enough for me. Har har.

Last Sunday was my niece's birthday party. She turned three. I wished we were there.

Funny thing is, look at her guests, surrounding her are her lolas and titos and titas. Hehehe. See how pathetic, I watched the party over webcam, whenever they pass, they wave while they eat palabok =( while I on the other hand, sulk. Anyway, I hope Chiza had a wonderful bday. And ei cuzs, where are the pics? Upload upload! Please.

And mind you, that same day Euge went to IT show all by himself. Why didn't I go with him, you ask, coz we were there on Saturday! And oh boy, what a crowd. Why did Euge decided to go? Ask him. =)


Meet my doll!

Will I wear something like this? Definitely. But not just now. lol.







~***~Meeting girlfriends for early lunch~***~


Huhuhu, for a year now, I am doing the ironing of our clothes, huhuhu, I just got burnt on the knee, huhuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment