Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

as a matter of fact: friends shift

Oh no, this is not about being friends and then shifting to becoming enemies.  I rarely make friends so I do not have the benefit of throwing away one, ha.  Although there are misunderstanding and zero communication with some friends, still, friends are friends.  Anyways, this is just a list of some of the changes or shifts that I noticed to friends:

  • my friends who were on the slim side gained weight, as in GAINED.  no need to name names.  you
    guys know who you are.  hello to you.

  • friends flying and working all over the world!  candice, i think is the farthest in hail, ksa.  worked with ddpi folks in singapore.  now i am back home bumming, some more friends flew to singapore.

  • moved from one office to another, from cubao to up techno hub.

  • had braces.

  • had minor operation.  not for aesthetic purposes.

  • less pimples, ha.


  • My friends will always be dear to me.  They have made my life beautiful.  I have met them along the way and all the way I'll take them with me.  Friends from school, from work, friends I found online...all friends in my heart... all kept.

    Kisses to all of you.

    1 comment: