Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random thoughts

Talk about randomness.

Having a bad case of cough. Never coughed like this since college, and uh, that was around 7 years ago.

Visited the doctor twice already and will have to pay one more visit on Thurs.

Suddenly felt tired facing the computer. I am trying to limit my pc time. And trying to get my old hobbies back. I miss paper, so I guess I'll go back to making a diary and collecting papers. I used to make paper dolls, even when I was in college,lol. Although most if the time my school bag is messy inside, I took care of my fave notebook, of a favorite subject, of course. Don't you just love the edges to be flat and not folded or wrinkled? I do. I also write very light. Hmm, haven't written anything on paper for a very long time. Hmm, I wonder how my handwriting is. Used to write quite nicely.

Aww... my head tells me to stop now. So I better listen and stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment