Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Little Blue Man in my Shirt

I had a fantastic day today! Why? For no reason at all!

After hearing Sunday mass, went to LP to get our exit pass for our upcoming vacation, ahem. And then after that we went to Plaza Singapura to go to DBS. Their website said that they are open on Sundays but hello when we got there, they're not, oh well, site not updated. Had lunch at Yoshinoya, bought face powder and eyeliner at TheFaceShop. Bought few items in John Little sale and then went to Suntec City to look for winter clothing. Huh, not for us silly.

Happy Day. Maybe because of the smurf day t-shirt I was wearing. Just bought it last Friday while Euge, Sheila, Ate Lenlie and I were roaming in Bugis. I was supposed to buy Little Miss shirts but had second thoughts. My rule: If you want an item and it's causing you sleepless night, buy it. If you can fall asleep without remembering it, it's not that great afterall. And oh, I also wore the gold headband thingy, got it from a stall in Sta. Lucia... Cainta hehehe. And of course I'm with Euge who let me buy those things that I need. =) Good. Good, good.


No comments:

Post a Comment