Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wow! Finally blogging. I have always wanted to blog but have waited for the right time for it. =) Right time huh, yes. In a few days my life will be changing, well actually life has changed... Eugene and I have been civilly married for 10 months now. But we both can't wait for our real wedding, it's our church wedding! =) I could say that is our real wedding because we want to have God's blessing, and for me it's the real deal.

We will be getting married in the Philippines, currently both of us work in Singapore. We may have chosen what we have wanted but we haven't seen any of our items yet! And that is stressful for me. Only few nights to go though, pero tagal pa din nun! Hahaha.

Whew, in a few days... wow, what a feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment